Google Create a free flash website in wix.com for 6 plus best reason

Apr 30, 2011

Create a free flash website in wix.com for 6 plus best reason

If you were looking for Free flash website,free flash templates,free flash website builder-you are most welcome at Wix.com
Free flash website builder at wix.com
Create a flash website in wix.com

I was always keen to know about flash websites.They have very tremendous looks and functionality.I was curious about How do they build and how do they work.

I am familiar with normal html and CSS.But with flash I am amature and also don't have interest to learn it-as it seems very tough for me.


Nevertheless I was came upon reading in one website about wix.com -that provide mouse click drag drop builder of flash websites and templates.I tried it and here is the result .
DAILY INSPIRATION

Though my flash website may look immature as this new site in wix.com is still under construction-I am working on it.But see I don't have no knowledge of flash but yet I can create a cool looking flash website with all professional options!

6 reason that you will choose wix.com as free flash website builder


  1. Don't need to start a new project.Just choose ready made templates and edit it to personalize to your taste
  2. Only need mouse click drag and drop to create menu, navigation,pages,upload,and everything a website needs to have.No need to know about flash or html or CSS or anything.
  3. One click then your website is published and online
  4. Provides pages (as many as you can create)and cool navigation (styled arrow or custom design) unlike in blogspot or wordpress.
  5. Upload files like mp3,.swf,images with free storage.
  6. Upgrade to premium account with reasonable pricing + a free domain name.


links-free flash website builder





Free flash website builder free flash template download
Just with mouse click add,edit any website object or widget in wix.com
Free flash website builder




Free flash websites builder free flash templates download
Don't need to create flash website from blank.
Edit to personalize a already created flash template in wix.com



No comments:

Post a Comment