Google How to backup blogspot complete blog

Apr 17, 2011

How to backup blogspot complete blog

Backup or download your precious blogspot blog to your computer hard disk

Accidentally I had deleted my 33 number of post,Can you imagine my 33 post that I had composed of over 100 of man hours .If I could just backup my complete blog,then I could retreive the deleted post.

There is no way to recover the deleted post if it not backed up or downloaded or imported.

How to import ,backup,download blogspot blog-Explained

  • From you blogspot dash board,go to settings.
  • Then click on import.
  • Then fill out the captcha and download blog.
  • The blog will be downloaded as .xml format.
  • Save it in secure place,you might attach it in you email.

download or import or backup complete blogspot blog
Download or import blogspot blog

No comments:

Post a Comment