Google Floating sharing button in Blogspot

Apr 29, 2011

Floating sharing button in Blogspot

How to add a sticky sharing button in blogspot left sidebar is all I was looking for.I had seen this couple of Wordpress blog,but Wordpress has floating share button widget.So no luck for Blogspot bloggers to add a floating sticky share button in their blogspot blog left sidebar.

At last I got this sticky floating sharing button for blogspot sidebar in a website with details tutorials and instructions..I tried it and it worked out great for me.

Sticky or floating sharing button in Blogspot blogger



View this screen shot in my blog.
Go to this link to get sticky sharing button fot blogspot blogger

Some fact-about floating share button in blogspot


In step 3 there is top padding =15,you can change this to adjust with your layout.I have made this5 as I have a widget above my post.For High value padding the floating button appears below.

in step 4 there is margin-left=-80px.It is very important.If you have a 3 column layout,then you will have to adjust this valu.

If the button doesnot appear try readjusting this value.In one of my layout I had to put -280 value.
Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment