Google Make a live screen capture or video screenshot

Apr 26, 2011

Make a live screen capture or video screenshot


how to make a live screen shot
How to create a video of screenshot or screen cast or how to capture desktop screen activity -that I was looking desperately in the past.


I was up to make some software or internet options tutorials.Image screenshot is be nice and okay but I was feeling the need to make a live movie of my screen activity.In that way I would replace several images and text with only few minute video. 

How to capture desktop or screen activity as video

The solution is Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro.After a hectic search with different keywords at last I found this.Previously there was Microsoft media encoder but Microsoft recenly publish this software interface and developing on to it.

Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro (You can grab a free trial)

"Enhance, Encode, Deliver.
High-quality video for devices and the web. What's not to love?"
Thats what Microsoft says of this software.

In fact this is another enterprise software from Microsoft and its a recent edition.Published year 2011.

Certainly its a huge and vast software platform that con do enormous quality video making for you.

As in so far what I needed I got it,creating enhanced video or can make video of live stream of screen activity plus Play back and button options.

Links-Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Pro




No comments:

Post a Comment