Google A SEO black hat I encountered with- So funny

May 4, 2011

A SEO black hat I encountered with- So funny

I searched in Google for "how to show feeds with thumbnail in blogspot with google feed api" .Then I clicked in the top link in result page.

But I was so shocked that there was no items in there that I am looking for.Instead there is a highlighted term of my search query , saying that


"adding thumbnails to google dynamic feed api - You are looking for about adding thumbnails to google dynamic feed api. The page about adding thumbnails to google dynamic feed api looks like is not here. However, you can read other interesting articles about Blogger tutorial here on How To In Blogger:"


And The funny thing I noticed that the url - the url is different, its like
http://www.howtoinblogger.com/search/adding-thumbnails-to-google-dynamic-feed-api/
I noticed that there is word "search" in this url.

Search result page screenshot




Screenshot in that website

Look my search term is highlighted with underline- :) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment