Google How to remove Amazon Associate integration from Blogspot

May 14, 2011

How to remove Amazon Associate integration from Blogspot

I had activated Amazon integration from blogspot monetize tab.In blogspot post editor ,a amazon product search option used to come to add amazon items in blogspot post.It was to aid my monetization effort.

But it began to cause some hectic problems in post editor.Post editor seems to loading for infinite time,that is could not complete the loading at all.

I began to search for to remove this integration,I don't need monetization ,just needed to publish post without any hassels
remove amazon integration from blogspot blogger post
Searched through internet and in google forum but no help at all.They ask to return to old post editor ,but that is not going to happen.I hate old editor for its misterious behave to list and codes.

But Then I got the simplest solution by myself.Its so easy.

Remove amazon associate widget from Blogspot post editor

removing amazon associate from blogspot post editor
It is so simple.When the amazon associate widget appears,click on the right side button and then click remove widget.Thats it.

No comments:

Post a Comment