Google 10+ best reasons to choose blogspot as a better blogging platform

May 11, 2011

10+ best reasons to choose blogspot as a better blogging platform

I prefer blogging in blogspot.Here I am free and messing ,experimenting with template code ,learning basic html,CSS etc.

Plus Making blog post with ease,earning a decent amount with adsense.And cost-almost free.I started with a totally free mysite.blogspot.com now with 10 $ per year got a blog as mysite.com .And his money I am paying to my local domain host not Google.
blogging in blogspot
Despite its limitation as a free and most flexible blogging platform I prefer and recommend Blogspot as a better blogging platform.

It has certain limitation in SEO,looks,comment section but as Blogspot is owned and maintained by GOOGLE and Google is serious with blogspot-sooner this limitation will be over.


Why I prefer Blogspot as my blogging platform

1.Create A blogspot blog in minute:

View Large

In just minute log in to blogspot with google account ,name a blog ,create this blog (if blog name is available).


2.Start posting instantly with smart post editor:

View Large

3.Apply or change custom domain name anytime

View Large

4.Upload image in just click in free image host PICASA

5.Change website theme any time in minute by template designer

6.Edit template html code

7.Add Gadgets to enhance blog in just by click

8.Earn money with adsense:

9.Publish post from by email -mail to blogger

10.Enable mobile version of your template:

No comments:

Post a Comment