Google Internet explorer CSS problem -how I have found a simple solution

May 9, 2011

Internet explorer CSS problem -how I have found a simple solution

I start blogging first in Blogspot blogger.As I could change ,edit ,apply html,css and javascipt code in blogspot interface.I don't know if that was a bad idea to spend lots of time to improvise web codes instead of riching blog with content.But thats a different fact


internet explorer css problem in blogspot


I used to experiment with css and html.When I used to add a certain css everything is okay with browsers like chrome,opera,and Mozilla fire fox.But the only Internet explorer was so painful.

My css used to show different result whenever I loaded it in internet explorer.The page looked ruined and in disaster.But I could not give up using CSS to look my blog more like pro one.


Internet explorer Css problem in Blogspot-Solution


As it is very painful when the blog is appearing naked with any css in internet explorer,I started looking for solution.I tried with inline CSS,that worked fine.But this not a good idea to use inline CSS.


I tried with loading css from different location but that has no effect at all.Then I got the easiest but effective solution.

The solution to Internet explorer css problem in Blogspot


At last I got this idea and tried it -magically it worked .I just put my CSS in a page element.thats it.It now work with internet explorer plus all the browsers.

From blogspot Dashboard >> Design >> Add a gadget >> HTML/Javascript.

thats it then put all the css in the new page element.

<style type="text/css">
all css here
</style>


Fact to keep in mind


If you put the page element bottom ,then the browser will show the without css version first as it don't have access to your css yet,after a while when it reaches the applied css then the browser bounce back to styled with css.

So it is not recommended to use this page element belo,put it above the post atleast.

Is there any porblem or drawbacks


in fact no.If you put css in blogspot template directly or if you use CSS like this way either way CSS will be showed as it is in template.

Again this method has some better advantage,you can access and modify css any time so easily.It is needed to distinguish the added css and template requiring css.As If you change the template then just copy the applied CSS and put it in another page element in new template.


internet explorer css problem in blogspot -solution

No comments:

Post a Comment